Hypertrader history software...

Hello list

I am using [up until today] Tradestation 2000 with the historical data plugin for Global Server from hypertrader.com and DTNIq. As of Friday night I cannot download history. Realtime data comes in ok. I made some changes to the software on Friday and thought that was the cause but today I powered up my backup machine with no changes at all and it has the same problem. I shut off the software firewall and bypassed the hardware firewall per DTN's customer support and nothing changed. They did tell me that the history comes from a different server than the realtime data. I am wondering if anybody here uses that setup and has the same problems or knows what the fix might be?

Max