Re[2]: OT: external hard drive

I'll backup Ray & Jimmy (woa: I did not say that) Casper & now
Casper3.0 on the w2000 machine (to replace Ghost). It has a property
to only backup changed files, which seems alot faster the ver2.0 on my
other machines. Although the w2000 machine was reformatted.

Incidentally you might try a sata2 external case if yours are sata
machines.

--
Regards,
 jon                           mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx