Re: OT: external hard drive

Hey Riley,

I'm with Ray Gurke.  CASPER.  Easy and works great.  Be sure you get
an externeal drive as large or larger than the main drive.

Jimmy

I have a laptop and a desktop, both WinXP pro.

The Desktop will be for data vendor.
The laptop is for sending in orders, emailing etc.
The two are networked up.

(1) What is a easy and efficient EXTERNAL Hard Drive to use
     that 'nightly' I could save my whole Cdrive into something outside
     of both the laptop & desktop?

(2) Those of you who are WinXP pro experts, off the top of your head do you
know
     how to initiate  Internal Backup quickly?   I am quite confused if this
is the same as
     Setting up System Check Points inside the System Restore?

TYIA!

Riley