To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 8:34 AM
Subject: OT: external hard drive

I have a laptop and a desktop, both WinXP pro.

The Desktop will be for data vendor.
The laptop is for sending in orders, emailing etc.
The two are networked up.

(1) What is a easy and efficient EXTERNAL Hard Drive to use
that 'nightly' I could save my whole Cdrive into something outside
of both the laptop & desktop?

(2) Those of you who are WinXP pro experts, off the top of your head do you know
how to initiate Internal Backup quickly? I am quite confused if this is the same as
Setting up System Check Points inside the System Restore?

TYIA!

Riley