Re[3]: Data management

I have only heard that Tradestation was doing well financially.  Just
because the Cruz boys are selling some of their own stock doesn't mean
there is a problem to me.  I don't keep up with it though.

The difference between TS8 and TS2ki is that TS2ki is frozen 8 is not.
They keep changing things so it is very scary to system traders that
their system may not work tomorrow because TS8 is now the new and
improved TS9 and doesn't work the same for them.  Ts2ki is not that
hard to run on todays computers.  If that is a problem then you run
TS4 or one of the other products out there.  Trading itself if the
hard part.

Jimmy

Good point Jimmy.

TS8 is web software and TS2k is the highest power trading workstation ever.
But you need a strong workstation for TS2k.

Also, TS8 seems like it may go bankrupt or with different owners soon (?)
(bad management).