TS trading platform impressive

I'm considering opening an account with Trade Station Securities.  The
trading platform demo is quite impressive, especially the order platform
where you can place limit and stop orders at the time of entry.  But I'm not
sure if this feature applies to only equities and not futures.  The demo's
primary focus was on equities and I trade only index futures and options.  I
intend to  upgrade my computer and I'm looking for suggestions as to
computer brands and resources needed to run TS  real time, trading a limited
number of symbols [futures, index and commodity options], with 3 new LCD
monitors.

I've been a Dell user for years, but I hear their support services have
declined in recent times.  I'd like to hear comments from members with a
head's up on recommended computers and LCD monitors for this non-techie.
This will be a trading computer only so there won't be any necessity for
bells and whistles.  I currently run eSignal with Windows 2000.

Also, It would also be helpful to hear from traders who are currently
trading futures/options using TS real time and whether the platform meets
the hype promulgated by Omega.  If preferred, you may email me privately.

My thanx to all who took the time to read this.

Robert Rowe