re: Using TS 4.0 with Windows XP Home

Thanks everyone for the great response.

I received quite a few copies of the five page summary of installing XP with TS 4.0.

Yes, that is what I have been using all along with no luck. Tried it over and over, carefully following the steps.

The document says maybe there's a >2.5ghz computer speed limit for the dongle. So it looks like maybe I need a dongle emulator.

Does anyone here have dongle emulator software that I can buy [or swap for something] from them for TS 4.0/XP? I think this is the only way to get the new system running at this point.

Thanks again for all the suggestions!

Tom Cathey