Re: need some help advice info on automatic execution is TS 8.1

You should be able to program this in TS8.1. It does have ways to test if your order got filled. Look at the all the new functions under the TradeManager category. These allow you to read the data from the TradeManager real time.

I tried something similar using limit orders a while ago using 1-minute bars and decided that it was better to simply use market orders for such rapid transactions. The bookkeeping on rapidly issuing and cancelling limit orders stressed the system excessively.

Bob Fulks