Re: Dynastore Software has stooped all operations

mik,

who will be providing support for the remainder of my annual subscription? if dtn/iqfeed changes their client and the ds client ceases to function, then are we subscribers screwed since db has gone bye-bye?

and again, your statement that "good-forever keys at the discounted price was anounced (sp) several months ago" is not true, at least not on any of the dynastore websites or on this list. i think that it's unethical not to warn loyal subscribers (many of whom were patient beta testers) that db was going to pull the plug.

let the buyer (sucker) beware...

tony

What you have paid for is an annual license, so your program will work for
a year anyway. So if you're OK with it not working AFTER ther term you
have paid for, you do not need any good-forever key, but if you want to
have it working after the paid period, you need to buy a good-forever key
9which is cheaper then the regular one year usage price).
If you think this is not fair, just ignore this option and use the program
only for a paid period of time.

The future release of the good-forever keys at the discounted price was
anounced several months ago, by the way.

Thank you for your business,
Mik