Dynastore Software has stooped all operations

We regret to inform you that Dynastore Software has stopped all operations and there are no further plans to continue its work.

- The users of the most of our software programs have good-forever licenses (registration keys) and therefore do not need any additional keys or registration to continue their work without any interruption.

- The users of our subscription-based programs have the option to purchase good-forever license for their programs before December 31, 2005 (the prices are discounted). Note that all existing subscriptions (monthly and annual) will not be automatically renewed.

- Several selected software programs are now freeware and thus can be used by anyone without any payment. To run these programs as freeware, the user have to use the public registration key. No source code is provided.

To check the status of your program, please refer to the table published at these addresses:
http://www.dynastoresoftware.com
http://www.dynaorder.com
http://www.trade-this.com

We also started a private auction for these Web domain names:

dynastoresoftware.com
dynaorder.com
trade-this.com
dynastore.info

If you want to bid your price for any of these auctions, please send your bid price to Mik Weiss (mweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). The highest bidder will be determined 12/31/2005.

The source code for Dynaorder/Trade-This! package (automated trading tools) and Dynastore LE (realtime feeder for TS2k and Metastock Pro) are also available for bids. The conditions are the same - send your bid to me and the highest bidder (by 12/31/2005) will be the winner.

Please do not reply to this email, use my email address (mweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) instead.

Kind regards,
Mik Weiss
mweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx