RE: Dynastore for Satellite

Yes, Sierra links directly to the IB feed --  The feed is free if you
generate a minimum monthly amount of commissions ( I think it's around $30
) - otherwise IB charges a $10 fee --

Back-fill is currently in beta-test --  I haven't tried it, but reports are
that it works well --

Sierra is nowhere near as feature-rich and versatile as TS, but the
database is maintained on your PC and I find the ability to instantly
switch charts through any number of ticks-per-bar, as well as
minutes-per-bar-- using only a couple of key-strokes, to be extremely useful --

Sierra Site:  SierraChart (dot) com

At 03:46 PM 10/11/2005, you wrote:
>Ron,
>
>does sierra chart accept IB quotes directly? Is backfill supported as well.
>Can you please give me the link to sierra chart.
>
>Regards,
>Wolfgang

Inbound e-mail cleaned & protected by CAT Telecom (PUBLIC)Co.,Ltd.