Forex Session Time Settings

Hello all....

I am new to your community and am glad to have found
you all!.

I have been using Omega products for a long time and
had been a beta tester for more builds on more
products than I care to remember :) I hope this will
allow me to help others, however, that doesn't mean I
know everything and have come here to learn and get
advice on issues that I am trying to solve.

Which brings my current delima.
I am running build 822 or 2000i. At present, the
source of my data is InterbankFX (although I have
tried others) using Hyperserver or Dynaloader. I have
tried in vain to set Forex session time correctly or
there is something else amiss that I have no clue
about. Charts do not plot properly having at times
extended time gaps, stop updating altogether, being
"stuck" on what is the current date to me but not GMT.
If I manually change the date forward 1 day, the chart
reloads to the current trading activities.

1. What are the proper session settings?
2. What other settings need to be altered and to what
values?
3. Is this a common ongoing issue that makes using
2000i impossible?

Thank you for your help!!

Don