Re: Pearls Before Swine

Hi Jimmy,

Could be true Jimmy.  The first reference that I have to them is from
12/03.  And they had free stuff on their site at that time.  Long time to
give away some rather good software - according to Robert some 80% of the
free stuff will stop working at years end.  No price list and no notice on
the site yet.

BTW - Were you at eSignal?

Larry