RE: Adding price labels to end of horizontal lines TS2000i

  • To: "Brian Smiley" <bsmiley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Adding price labels to end of horizontal lines TS2000i
  • From: "Phil Bailey" <baileyp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:10:05 -0400

Brian,

Anything Clyde does gets very complicated quickly.
The good thing is he charges very modest programming rates, especially if
you can
tell him exactly what you want.

And although this looks great, I really don't feel any kind of text can
be used real time without significant performance setbacks.

Good luck,
Phil