Re[2]: Pearls Before Swine

Well maybe but it may also be a case of their plan was to give a lot
away then move customers to sales later and Robert never made any
money.  He may be frustrated with the company policy and his lack of
commissions.  Who knows.

Jimmy

Hi Lee,

Honestly, I really don't like to bash companies -  nor do I get
frustrated with them - I simply don't spend my money nor my clients
money with them.  However, if your
experience and my experience (and others) with this particular company
alerts others to be on the lookout if they choose to try and deal with
them - then it has not been
for naught.

When Robert came on and tried to defend the actions of his company - it
was just
too much - he could have better served his company by dealing with the
issues that
were raised by you, Marc, and myself  --- by merely saying that 'I
understand the
problems and I'll try to fix them'.  Obviously this is an internal
problem with his
company - it is also their choice as to whether or not they even see
this as a problem and wish to change.  It seems obvious that they don't
see it that way and are not
about to change - so be it.  They are not the only game in town.

I do, however, wish that the list would have responded with alternates
to the
products that HyperTrader provides rather than try to chide me for some
alleged
French bashing.

Thanks again, Lee - good trading.

Larry