Alternatives to Hypertrader (was Pearls Before Swine)

> I do, however, wish that the list would have responded with alternates
> to the products that HyperTrader provides

It would have helped if you asked the question in the beginning instead
of launching into long venomous tirades that most of us deleted unread.
We got your point after the first posting and lost interest..... :-)

Now that you asked (or I happened to notice you asked):

http://www.dynastoresoftware.com/
http://www.trade-this.com/
http://www.tssupport.com/
http://www.traderssoft.com/