Re: [OT] avoid HyperFaker data feed

That's the sprite Robert! - sue your customers.  The only way to get answers
from HyperTrader is for your customers to take you to court.  Now that's the way
to run a business!!  What an inspired plan! - I'll wager that no one has ever
thought of doing business that way!!  Why - with that and your "Buy to Try"
software you'll corner the market before any one else catches on!!  Who's the
genius that wrote that business plan?

Actually Robert, we - your customers, don't really need to take you to court.
You have already proved beyond any reasonable doubt what HyperTrader really is.

BTW- Just logged off your site again - your still advertising the trial version
of "Multifeed Server" and the download link is still there.  Way to go!
Larry