To: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:42 AM
Subject: [OT] avoid HyperFaker data feed

I hope this will help someone avoid a complete waste of time.

I recently tried to subscribe to a ts2ki data feed that HyperFaker is pitching. Robert Giordano did everything except peel me grapes and feed me spumoni to get me to sign up. I signed up and their whole bizarro organization has been AWOL since. Full details upon request.

Italian free stuff is OK, but buy American. There was WWII, the Fiat auto, and now HyperFaker. Do the trains run on time?

Leonardo Corleone.