Re: [OT] avoid HyperFaker data feed

Robert,

There is no information on your site that says any thing about HyperTrader
being closed until Sep 5.  What are we - your potential customers - to think?
Even if tech support is still home - how are we -  your potential customers -
going to be treated?  No answer - that's how.  Do you have any idea how that
makes us feel?  Do you really think that not being contacted gives us a warm
fuzzy feeling about your company and it's abilities?

Several months ago when I was looking for another data feed for my clients to
solve an issue with TS we contacted your company with a request to try your
MultiFeed Server - after being assured by your company that the MultiFeed
Server would fix the problem - we told you then that 1) 30 minutes of trial
will only tell us if the MultiFeed Server will fix the problem and that 2) if
it did fix our problem we would require a much longer trial version before we
would consider a purchase.  And 3) that you were going to have to fix the
trial download link because it did not work.

After receiving assurances from your company that 1) download link would be
fixed  soonest and that 2) a longer trial could be arranged if needed, I went
out on a lim and told my clients that I would be doing some testing on one of
the live backup systems and made the necessary arraignments on my end.  Not a
easy thing to arrange - it makes them very nervous to be minus a backup
system.

Know what Robert?  The download  link still does not work!  Possible loss to
your company - the sale of (min) six copies of your software.  With the very
possible sale of two additional copies at a later date. Guess you don't need
customers?

But not to worry - after waiting for you guys to get your act together and
waiting and emailing and waiting and emailing and waiting and waiting and
waiting I gave up and fixed the problem with a different companies software.
They got the sale because they responded in a timely fashion and your company
did not.

So have a nice vacation - I did, after I fixed the problem by buying from a
company that knows how to do business.

Larry

BTW - I agree with Lee - your free stuff is quite good.  But you treat your
paying customers like dirt.