TS's new deal

Received this today.

Best,
Chris

July 20, 2005

Dear Valued Client:

Great news. As always, we value your business and, as a result, are very
pleased to announce that, effective September 1, 2005, we have reduced by
over 90% the thresholds at which your monthly platform fees for TradeStation
and RadarScreen will be waived.
Effective September 1, 2005, accounts meeting any of the following criteria
in the preceding month will not be charged a monthly base platform fee for
TradeStation or RadarScreen (if applicable) in the current month:

§Equity, options, futures or forex accounts with a balance of $1 million or
more on the last day of the previous calendar month
§Equity accounts executing 25,000 (reduced from 250,000) or more shares in
the previous calendar month; or
§Options accounts executing 100 (reduced from 2,500) or more contracts in
the previous calendar month; or
§Futures accounts executing 50 (reduced from 500) or more round-turn E-Mini
Futures contracts, or 100 or more round-turn Security Futures contracts, in
the previous calendar month; or
§Forex accounts executing 25 (reduced from 500) or more round-turn lots in
the previous calendar month

Please note that, for your convenience, these savings will be automatically
applied to your platform billing, beginning with your September statement.
There is no need for you to do anything to enjoy this savings. If you have
any questions or comments regarding this change, please contact Brokerage
Client Services at (800) 871-3577.
Sincerely yours,