Re: TS's new deal

Chris,

I rec'd this as well, as I'm sure many others
did too.

You know funny thing is I must be in synch
with Bill Cruz.

Just this morning I was thinking about Tradestation
and how they should lower there platform fees,
or even their current thresholds for fees.

Then this came out.

I think it's a good move and considering where
the company is at financially even better.

I hope Tradestation is around for quite sometime.
Their charting package has made a profitable
difference in the way I've gone about trading since
2000.

mike ball