system equity chart

Is it possible in any of the more recent Tradestation versions to produce a chart of a back-tested trading system's equity that fits onto the tradestation screen?

Using TS4, I am doing back-testing and optimisation of my trading system manually in the chart window. However the most interesting result of optimisation for me is the equity curve.

The disadvantage is that I can't see the equity curve as an indicator all on one window because I have 10 years worth of data, and TS won't compress it by more than 2 years on the screen. So I have to scroll back.

It doesn't sound like much of a hassle, but I have 22 futures to optimise the system against, and 3 parameters to optimise, with approximately 10 parameter settings to try. So that's approximately 220 times that I would have to check out the equity curve.

Thanks
Adam

PS perhaps a seperate thread would be: is that over-optimisation?