To: "Abhijit Dey" <omegalist@xxxxxxxxxx>; "OmegaList" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Interactive Brokers realtime data.]

The newest version of HyperLite Server has built-in advertisement network, that's the reason of this urgent update. You want to use
free software? Great! But please be ready to see advertisement above your charts: "Download movie now", "Get cheap software" etc,
etc :)

Best regards,
Andrew Nazarov
RT Soft Ltd.
Looking for an answer? Have found a solution? Share it with all users!
RT Soft Support Forum: http://forum.traderssoft.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abhijit Dey" <omegalist@xxxxxxxxxx>