Clear-up with MB

Hi Mark,

First, I must sincerely apologize if my  "( and Mark too)"
  was taken the wrong way. I was trying in a humorous way
  to recognize and include YOU as one of the true stalwarts
  of this list that have it the outstanding success that it is.
  I've been around long enough to have seen you, in your own
  "gentle" way, dismember (that description comes with a :-) )
  Trader girl, Adrien, and a bunch of others that tried to
  macho-out and take you on for a round or two.
  Hey, I may be an oldie lurker, but I ain't suicidal just yet.

Second, Thank you for your response and help. None of the techs
  I talked with even hinted that I try to run Chameieon. I'll
  give it a try today.

Third, Have a very Merry Christmas and
             a Healthy and Prosperous Mechanical New year!