DTN & Dynastore

Hi Jim,

Thanks for all the settings and info.
I should have mentioned that I'm swithcing from
Dtn cable to the DTN Sat...DTN was ok, but the
cable company just kept having too many
"technical difficulties"

As you saw, Mark gave me some very good stuff also.
I'll work with the feed today and maybe the Great
DataSanta will give me a little more than the lump
of coal I've got now.

By the by, a while ago, either ZTrader or IndexTrader
was trying to get a bunch of guys together to share
data for patches, startups etc. Do you know what ever
became of that?

Thanks again for your response and for the great job
on the List you've been doing all these years.

Shell