Re: Help with setup DTN Sat & TS

Hello Karn,

dude surely they had you run the chameleon program?  i have never been
able to get dtn to work without first running their software sometime
in the initial install.  chameleon does all sorts of clean up work on
the box and much other stuff, i haven't time to list it all.

i have experienced the same thing you are - it seemed as though my com
ports were all dead.  dtn should make sure that their program is
either getting data or not from there it's your baby.

mark

and mark too ;(  hurt my feelings NOT! I HAVE NONE i am mechanical.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:qpwoeirutyalskdjfhgmznxbcv_markbrown_omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx