Help with setup DTN Sat & TS

Jim O., Gary, Dennis, and Friends....(and Mark too)
      Help needed for the Data Feed-impaired.
Dynastore keeps giving me a message on startup that it
can't make contact with my new DTN 8080 box. The DTN
guys spent about 2 hours yesterday and could only
verify that the box was sending packets, they just aren't
being picked up by Dnyastore...by either serial or ethernet.
The Dynastore guy hasn't responded so far.
Did any of you guys get that "can't contact the DTN box
data engine" when you started with the 8080? How'd you fix it?
Can you take a minute and send me the various settings that
are working for you. Many many thanks.

I would like to wish all of you out there in Omega-Land a
joyous and healthy holiday season and the best and most
prosperous of all new years for you and your loved ones.

Shell

--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm