Re: adding sunday forex session to gs

Marc,

You have to make sure none of the session time's overlap and that no
single session is longer than 24 hours. to get around the 24 hr thing
I have Sunday added as an extra session but I uncheck the reset box
so that I don't get another bar on the daily charts - the Sunday
session ticks show up on the Monday bar.  This fits more with FX
convention I also have the day end with the end of the New York
session.

This is fine unless I reboot between 5pm and midnight then TS won't
show any ticks after 5pm unless you go into the chart and change the
date but all is ok after midnight if you just restart TS (this is
because my charts go to a new day after 5 but TS still thinks it's
the old day).

I have mine set for local time which is New York this is currently
gmt -5 hrs for Sunday the session I have is from 3 pm - 5pm
(15:00-17:00) with reset unchecked for next 5 session Sunday 5:01pm-
mon 5pm then 5:01 mon - tue 5:00 etc these 5 have the reset checked.
Then I add one more session from Friday 5pm -6pm with the reset
unchecked in case something moves late on Friday.

This gives you 5 daily bars but includes all the data from when the
normal sessions that wouldn't normally chart like Sunday night -
early Australia and Tokyo. (And I use the same ver of TS as you)

Hope this helps

Rick