adding Sunday FOREX session to GS

I made a mistake, when setting up GS for the Forex markets, by
NOT putting in the Sunday session.
Now when I try to ADD the Sunday session (I edited the Exchange settings as
well as the "sessions" tab in the  "edit symbol"), I get the
errror orch...Ts32exe ,
and a "cannot load charts due to invalid session times"
and just a few of my charts load, then it just freezes up.
whew- I went back in and deleted the session that I added,
and then all my charts come back up and everything is ok.
What on earth did I do wrong again? How can I get this program
( TS2ki build 5. ver 0771) to recognize the Sunday session as 'Valid'
Thanks,
Marc Miller