Re: Looking for solution to warn when data has stopped...

Thanks for the help guys.

Henri, since I actually have excel open all the time, I'll try that route
next.

It seems that all solutions within tradestation that I've tried fail because
any tradestation alarm relies on the "next" bar coming in, in order to
perform some other task like an alarm. But that is the problem here...the
data never comes and no alarm triggers that way.

Thanks again.