Re: Looking for solution to warn when data has stopped...

indextrader wrote:
> I've asked this in the past but thought I'd try again.
> Does anyone know of an alarm that would trigger if ts2000i stops
> receiving data?
> It's not an internet issue. The connection is fine. But once in a few
> days (just when I get distracted) data stops and it may take me a
> half hour before I realize it.
> If anyone has a solution to share, I'd appreciate it.

Look for something with DDE....

TS can work as DDE server. If you have an aplication (MS Excel)
wich will work as a client that can make some sound when it
does not receive a quote for xx minutes.

no  idea how to set it up but i think it could work that way.

greetings