Off Topic

Given the fact that there are some pretty savvy pc gurus here I'm asking for somebody's help. Can't find the answer elsewhere.

I have a Pentium machine using Win 98SE. Primary browser is Netscape, but an error message usually occurs when Windows defaults to Explorer. Periodically I'll get an error message of "Windows cannot find PROGRAM.exe. This program is needed for opening files of type URL.HypertextTransferProtocol"

That's correct, a file search so confirms. How do I get it, and where should it be located once abtained?

Sorry to pollute the forum with a non-topic item.

Richard Funkhouser