To: <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 12:17 PM
Subject: looking for stock data

Hi List:

Although I am a technical trader, I am looking to use 1 or 2 fundamental
data as a potential screen, and use for historical testing.

I am looking to acquire historical market cap data, or shares
outstanding.  (S&P has CompuStat, a comprehensive data base -- which has
much more than I currently need.)

Does anyone know of a source for historical fundamental data?  I have
contacted about 1/2 dozen sources but to no success yet  (CSIDATA,
Stockwiz,  quotes-plus, quote.com, tc2000, and 1 or 2 others).

Thanks.