looking for stock data

Hi List:

Although I am a technical trader, I am looking to use 1 or 2 fundamental data as a potential screen, and use for historical testing.
I am looking to acquire historical market cap data, or shares outstanding. (S&P has CompuStat, a comprehensive data base -- which has much more than I currently need.)

Does anyone know of a source for historical fundamental data? I have contacted about 1/2 dozen sources but to no success yet (CSIDATA, Stockwiz, quotes-plus, quote.com, tc2000, and 1 or 2 others).

Thanks.