tradestation data quality

Hi List:

Can someone comment about the quality of intra-day historical stock data that TradeStation now provides.

I wrote to TradeStation and asked them about the quality.
I also asked how difficult is it to test a strategy on, say, the whole NASDAQ list using 5 minute periodicity.
They responded:

" Yes, we offer 13+ years of intra day stock data.
You can view this in 1 minute increments and higher. We carry
history on all US stocks.

People rave over the quality of our data. First off, our data is not
purchased from a vendor. We are connected directly to all of the
exchanges so the data is very accurate. We also have a dedicated data
integrity department which filters or scrubs historical data checking it for bad ticks.
"