From: Michael Guess <mguess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Riley Robertson <rileyrobertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Offset from datafeed
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:26:57 -0600

This brings up an interesting question I've struggled with for some time. On my eSignal charts (and Tradestation 2ki) I've noticed that when using tick-based charts the times corresponding to a given bar on my charts vs someone else's using eSignal vary quite often. Why is this, and why can't we have bars that match? It's frustrating when conferring with someone, asking if they see a setup bar at such-and-such time when they reply they don't, as well as the price range of the setup bar varies.

Thanx,

Michael