Re[2]: Offset from datafeed

1.  I'm not a guru as Riley states.
2.  I still don't have Michael Guess's email from the list.  ?????
3.  How about if your tick chart starts on a different day?  If so it
is counting ticks to make a bar from a different start point so it
will be different.  A little different.

So I would say at least set both people's charts to load exactly the
same number of days to start with then check them out.  I find some
small differences between my charts feed by esignal and a fellow that
uses DTN IQ feed.  Pretty tiny differences though.  I would expect
Esignals to be nearly the same except if a packet or so is lost by one
party or the other.

Jimmy

Michael:

I have experienced my own two pcs on a network, downloading historical data
from esignal, one after another,the tick counts are different.   The bars
are slightly different too;

In your case, I would think even the ISP, if different, will bring in
different tick counts.
But I think it is a much bigger problem if the set ups are not seen on
another computer if you are both using the same numbered tick bars?

If you read the archive, this is a very popular topc. :-)      Jimmy and
other gurus on this list will have more updated comments.

Riley

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx