From: "Andrew Nazarov" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Riley Robertson" <rileyrobertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Offset from datafeed
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:23:49 +0300

It is not right (as far as I understood you of course).

* Though eSignal has many servers, the time stamp for both real-time and historical data is GMT
(without switching to daylight saving).
* GlobalServer takes local time for every real time tick and converts to GMT (without switching
to daylight saving).
* To make synchronisation between two GlobalServer you need just to make sure that the same time
zone is selected on both PCs and both are synchronized with for example atomic clock.

Best regards,
Andrew Nazarov
RT Soft Ltd.