Automatic trading in Trade Station

Hi everybody,

I am not a TS user myself, and I have a few questions for those who know the
software.

1. Does TS (the software not broker) provide an API for automated trading. I
mean, is it possible to use signals triggered by TS to drive other
automation platforms.

2. I imagine there is an option to send email alerts when trading signals
are triggered - is there a document describing the exact format of these
emails.

3. Does it make sense (fee-wise or other) to use the TS software to trade
either manually or automatically with a different broker - are there people
using Ameritrade for example?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Adrian