Re: OT- Dell Dimension, Celeron vs Pentium 4

I am not sure if it has changed but I found that my system with a 1G AMD chip had many strange glitches running some software. I remember a problem with the DirectPC software in particular. Ever since that time, I have been leery of the AMD chips. I have been reading this thread with a lot of interest because it is clear that AMD chips are more economical. I just wonder if there is a problem with some software.

Sincerely,

Lawrence Price