The case of the vanishing PriceScales

I have a series of symbols containing data about ED contracts (93 of
them with tick data).

Whenever I restart the GlobalServer, the PriceScale setting on each one
of them goes FOOF!  Then each of them has a null PriceScale, so null
prices in the charts.  It's not all bad - no trade ever loses.  However,
I get no information.

Then I manually re-enter the price scales.  They work for that session
but they vanish again the next time I restart GlobalServer.

Has anybody seen this behaviour?  Any clues welcome.

There is a series of errors on GS startup with the following details.  I
believe the error did not occur before I set up these symbols.

Souce: Ctree
Event ID: 200
Function: REDIVREC
File: D:\ordev\server\server\swap.cpp
Line: 213
Etc, etc, etc

Swap.cpp appears to be some kind of generic C file related to iostream
management.  The very peculiar thing is that I don't have anything
related to GS on my D drive, only C.

There are 100 similar errors listed at startup.  I'm not sure whether
the error list is limited to displaying 100 errors.