Reverse or Hidden Divergence Indicator

The only Reverse Divergence indicator I found is pretty reasonable. Comes
with Regular too.
Works well and owner supplys good reference material timely.

http://www.velocitrade.com/

Of course shows up on different time frames like all divergence indicators,
but has indicator for
start of divergence and indicator where trade should take place at end of
bar.

If anyone knows of a better one, let me know. The only thing this one can't
do from inspection is
an audio alert (due to source protected code) although its got the regular
alerts I'm sure.

Phil