Re: OT: Google Personal Search

>I don't know how hard it is for you to find things on your systems, but I
>just discovered that Google now has a "personal" version (just go to
>google.com and it is right there). You download it to your system and it
>immediately takes off and sets up a "google" of your system, INCLUDING
>emails (you just have to keep your email open).

I had to un-install it.  It's mandatory for me that such tools
work on network drives, since most of my importnat stuff resides
on central servers on our LAN and not individual computers (I can
be using one of 4 different computers and all my stuff needs to
be accessible from all of them).  Google Desktop doesn't work on
network drives.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com