OT: Google Personal Search

All,

I don't know how hard it is for you to find things on your systems, but I
just discovered that Google now has a "personal" version (just go to
google.com and it is right there). You download it to your system and it
immediately takes off and sets up a "google" of your system, INCLUDING
emails (you just have to keep your email open).

I have found it invaluable to find stuff I have been trying to find for a
long time. Also, to find those old emails about stuff I knew was there, but
wasn't sure how to find it. Yes, lack of organization is probably my
problem, BUT anyway, just thought I would recommend you take a look!

Dennis Todd