Re: Off-Topic: Need Recommendations w.r.t. Win2K Support Forums

Carroll,

Maybe you could try Control Panel Add or Remove programs then pick the
security update and remove it.  Then see how it goes.  There may be
some other problem in your computer but I would sure try this first.
It is so easy to go to the update and get it again if you want it
later on.

Jimmy