Re[3]: Problems with HistoryBank.com anyone?

Check simple things like firewall settings.  I've already had to kill
that stupid safety console in SP2.  Maybe some setting got changed and
is messing up your connection to historybunk.

Jimmy

RS> Hello List,
RS>         I am still getting updates from HistoryBank through last night
RS>         10/13  on  a  machine running XP Pro with SP2 so you must have
RS>         some other problem.

RS> Best regards,
RS>  Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx

RS>         Roger
RS> Thursday, October 14, 2004, 7:17:39 AM, you wrote:

r>> Had the same problem with a new  pc using XP Pro with sp2.  old machines
r>> running win 2K seem just fine . don't know if there is an association or
r>> I just made one.

r>> randy

--
Best regards,