Re[2]: Problems with HistoryBank.com anyone?

Hello List,
        I am still getting updates from HistoryBank through last night
        10/13  on  a  machine running XP Pro with SP2 so you must have
        some other problem.

Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx

        Roger

r> Had the same problem with a new  pc using XP Pro with sp2.  old machines
r> running win 2K seem just fine . don't know if there is an association or
r> I just made one.

r> randy