Re:How to corrupt a Workspace in TS2ki

I can nearly guarantee how to corrupt a workspace.  I'm sure there are
other ways too.  Hopefully this will save some people the problem.

If you draw on a chart then reduce the number of days (bars) back, the
chart will show, some of the drawn objects will become free and
crash to the far right side of the chart.  Sooner or later this will
give you the error message that charting has to close due to an error
and then you get the white screen in all charts.  Even when I use the
remove all drawn objects they seem to come back so I don't think that
will help.  It might be possible after a crash to open the workspace
then add several bars to the right of the chart in format window then
remove the left over objects.  Then save the workspace with a new
name.  I do this regularly.  Remove objects quickly then save the
workspace as mybigolworkspace2.  So if you draw don't shorten the days
back and maybe that will help.  Or save the workspace in in a
different name then draw, compute and close it and go back to the
non-drawn on workspace.

When I say draw all I usually draw is a line with the tool for free
drawn lines and I put text in the charts.  I'm sure other objects are
just as bad but that is what I have a problem with.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                          mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx