From: Clyde Lee [mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 2:08 PM
To: Ivo Karindi; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; wH
Cc: 'Ivo Karindi'
Subject: Re: Re[4]: text beyond LastBarOnChart <- Yes you can!

"and Sundays is easy, but when you also want to take into account
holidays it will be a *MAJOR* headache - there is no way for TS to
know future holidays in advance unless you create your own holiday"

Even with a correct holiday table it would make no difference.  If
you will look at the dates (make bars to right = 200 or so) you
will find that TS does not know/pay attention to anything other than
the WEEKEND days so the problem is not too tough.  It does take
a bit of programming though.

If working with intraday data you might note that forward of last
bar for tick and volume bars the time increment is 1.

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com