Re[2]: How to corrupt a Workspace in TS2ki

Bing,

Yes if you highlight the chart then on the top menu pick Drawing it is
on the drop down list and available if the chart has drawn items on
it.  I built a new chart this morning because they keep coming back
along with that "White Screen of Death".

Jimmy